Admission Process for UAMA Academy:
Due to the high volume of applications, our admission committee carefully evaluates each application.
Prerequisites at UAMA Academy are based on a combination of the following:
– Applicant must be at least 14 years old or have completed 8th grade( If you apply for High School Program).
– Applicant must be at least ten years old or have completed 4th grade( If you apply for Middle School Program).
– Applicants must fill out and submit the registration form online.
– The applicant will be subjected to examining assessment tests on both academic and religious knowledge. The applicant will be accepted according to the results of the examination.
Admission to UAMA Academy is based on a combination of the following:
– Past school performance (report cards)
– Successful student interview
– Good Manner and Akhlaq
Please Note: Instructors will evaluate each student for a month of adaptation. Isabet Academy reserves the right to accept or reject a student and is not obliged to explain its decision.
– Accepted students must fill out the UAMA Academy Student Registration Packet completely.
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you. If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
MIDDLE SCHOOL LOCATIONS
Saray Education Center
HIGH SCHOOL LOCATIONS
Clifton Education Center
Suleymaniye Education Center
Students may pay tuition in monthly installments via ACH direct debit or credit card. UAMA Academy also accepts tuition payments in the form of cash and checks. Payments made via credit/debit card are subject to a processing fee. Payment for the UAMA Academy may be made upfront or in monthly installments for the duration of the program. Tuition details are listed below.
|Boarding Program Tuition (monthly – 12 months)||$300|
|Education Fee (monthly – 10 months)||$300|
|Activity Fee (per term)||$150|
|Uniform (min. 1 mandatory)||$100|
UAMA Academy is pleased to offer need-based scholarships for students who are enrolled in our UAMA Academy. These scholarships are funded by our generous donors and are dispersed to students who are zakat-eligible.
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org